Semi Permanent Lipstick
YOU MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS TREATMENT IF IF:
Have had this treatment previously elsewhere (If this is the case please book an in person consultation as Emma will need to see the area)
Under the age of 18
Taking Medications (Emma will need to know what you are taking and how much)
Transmittable Blood Diseases
DOES IT HURT
The treatment can cause discomfort, but bearable. We use anaesthetic before the procedure to take the edge of and to minimise discomfort. Red heads, blondes and fair skin types may experience more swelling and redness than darker skin types. Not any worse than the discomfort caused by an eyebrow thread.
Very Thin Skin
Very delicate, fragile skin.
WHAT IS THE COST?
PLEASE NOTE – If you are purchasing a Gift Voucher for this treatment, please ensure the person who the gift voucher is for has attended Consultation first. In the consultation we go through a thorough health questionnaire which will determine if they are a good candidate for the treatment. Not everyone is eligible for Microblading and this is an essential part of the treatment process. Gift Vouchers are non refundable!
£375 – Includes consultation and patch test. See below for our payment plan!
– FREE consultation (book online now)
– £187.50 non refundable deposit to book
– £187.50 on the day of initial treatment
Yearly Colour Boosts:
0-3 months: £50
3-6 months: £99
6-12 months: £149
12-18 months: £199
18+ months: £349
*£50 non refundable deposit to book colour boosts. Original treatment must have been done by Emma to receive top up prices. If you are a new client wanting Semi Permanent Makeup but have previous work from elsewhere it will be full price, although the best thing to do is to book a FREE Consultation with Emma.
(before your treatment)
– Do not pick/tweeze/wax/tint the brows for a minimum of 4 weeks before treatment.
– Do not fake tan or use a sun beds for at least 2 weeks prior to treatment.
– Do not have any type of facial/peel for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment.
– Do not use AHA / Glycolic skincare products near or around treated area for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment.
– Do not work out the day of the procedure.
– Do not have filler for at least 4 weeks prior and post treatment.
– Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products at least 1 month prior to treatment.
– Do not use Acne medication /creams for 1 year prior to a SPMU treatment.
– Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners).
– DO NOT drink alcohol for at least 48 hours prior/post your microblading treatment.
– Do not consume coffee the day of your SPMU treatment.
– Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief for at least 2 days prior (this thins the blood).