All Semi Permanent
Ultra realistic hairstrokes, creates the appearance of real hair strokes in the skin. Best for sparse/minimal brows to create a fluffy book.
Works best on normal to dry skin types.
Soft pixels of colour throughout the brow, works well on all skin types. Very diverse style as it can be created transparent for super soft mist results or layered and built up for an Ombre 'makeup' look.
Works well on all skin types.
A mixture of shading and hairstrokes to create more depth to a natural brow.
Works best on normal to dry skin types.
Semi Permanent Eyebrows
WHAT IS SEMI PERMANENT EYEBROWS?
A semi permanent cosmetic tattoo that provides a means to partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hairs, using tiny needles to deposit cosmetic pigment into the second layer of the skin we mimic the natural flow of the hair strokes or shade for a fuller look. The unique formation of the needles allows the artist to create the look of real voluminous eyebrows using a 1 by 1 technique.
Take a look at our social media pages to check out the hundreds of Brow procedures we have completed. and check out what style you prefer.
YOU MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS TREATMENT IF IF:
Have had Semi Permanent Makeup / Microblading previously elsewhere (If this is the case please book an in person consultation as Emma will need to see the eyebrows)
Under the age of 18
Taking Medications (Emma will need to know what you are taking and how much)
Transmittable Blood Diseases
Very Thin Skin
Very delicate, fragile skin.
Very oily skin and/or very large pores on your forehead. Excessively oily skin may reject the pigment or strokes may heal very powdery/ fuzzy with loss of detail. It may need frequent touch-ups.
DOES IT HURT
The treatment can cause discomfort, but bearable. We use anaesthetic before the procedure to take the edge of and to minimise discomfort. Red heads, blondes and fair skin types may experience more swelling and redness than darker skin types. Not any worse than the discomfort caused by an eyebrow thread.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Cosmetic tattoo treatments are considered semi-permanent and will not wash off. They will fade over time and may need to be refreshed every 9 – 18 months. Frequency of sessions depends on a number of factors including the pigment colour used (lighter colours fade faster), lifestyle (sun exposure), and if any chemical peels come into contact with treated areas.
Please note that final results CAN NOT be guaranteed as each unique skin type will hold pigments differently and break down at different rates. We will re-evaluate how your skin has received the pigment at your second session and make any changes necessary.
Multiple sessions are normal for cosmetic tattoo procedures, with each new procedure requiring a minimum of 2 visits. Your second session can be booked no sooner than 6 weeks after the initial appointment. Additional sessions will be charged according to our current pricing.
WHAT IS THE COST?
PLEASE NOTE – If you are purchasing a Gift Voucher for this treatment, please ensure the person who the gift voucher is for has attended Consultation first. In the consultation we go through a thorough health questionnaire which will determine if they are a good candidate for the treatment. Not everyone is eligible for Microblading and this is an essential part of the treatment process. Gift Vouchers are non refundable!
£350 – Includes consultation and top up. See below for our payment plan!
– FREE consultation (book online now)
– £175 non refundable deposit to book
– £175 on the day of initial treatment
Yearly Colour Boosts:
0-3 months: £50
3-6 months: £99
6-12 months: £149
12-18 months: £199
18+ months: £349
*£50 non refundable deposit to book colour boosts. Original Brows must have been done by Emma to receive top up prices. If you are a new client wanting Semi Permanent Makeup but have previous work from elsewhere it will be full price, although the best thing to do is to book a FREE Consultation with Emma.
(before your treatment)
– Do not pick/tweeze/wax/tint the brows for a minimum of 4 weeks before treatment.
– Do not fake tan or use a sun beds for at least 2 weeks prior to treatment.
– Do not have any type of facial/peel for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment.
– Do not use AHA / Glycolic skincare products near or around treated area for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment.
– Do not work out the day of the procedure.
– Do not have botox for at least 4 weeks prior.
– Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products at least 1 month prior to treatment.
– Do not use Acne medication /creams for 1 year prior to a SPMU treatment.
– Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners).
– DO NOT drink alcohol for at least 48 hours prior/post your microblading treatment.
– Do not consume coffee the day of your SPMU treatment.
– Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief for at least 2 days prior (this thins the blood).